- 1 ½ cups unhomogenised organic milk or almond
- 1 tbsp ginger, finely grated
- 1 Medjool date
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- Couple of pinches of turmeric
- In a small pot over low heat pour milk, add date, ginger and spices. Bring the heat up slightly & continue to warm the milk mixture until hot enough for your liking, but not too hot though stirring it along the way.
- In a small blender pour in the milk mixture, carefully placing on lid & blend up till everything is all processed.
- Pour into mug and sprinkle a little bit more of cinnamon and turmeric on top of frothy mixture. Enjoy this healing, sweet, delicious Turmeric Latte during these colder months.